Time for another patchnotes leak. This time it's build 74.
A new patch and installer has been released.
Fixes and updates in this patch includes:
- Fixes to delays in loading that you experienced in the last build *1)
- Some UI updates
- Fixes for situations where you would fall trough objects
- Bug fixes and updates in Journal
- Bug fixes and updates in Clan
- Some updates to the farms/mines/etc in the clan cities
- Updates to some armor graphics
- Some updates to quests
- Updates to the AI
- Updates to skill
- Updates to loot
- Updates to spells
- Negative alignment will now kick you from Greater Stones
- General Alignment system fixes
- Number of binds you have in a Clan city has been fixed
- Number of binds you have in a Clan Hamlet has been fixed
- End of world has been enabled
- Updates to the world
*1) The delays you might have been experiencing in the last builds was caused by us doing some excessive logging. This is to catch some errors that happens on only a very small subset of the testers. We are still doing a lot of logging, so please bear with us as we are doing this to find issues that we can't reproduce in-house.
Known Issues and General Information
- If you leave a clan city or a clan hamlet, the buildings might have a graphical explosion. This will be taken out in the next server build.
- If you experience any "erroneous" AI behavior, please take a screen shot of it and mail it to us with a description of the problem.